Rental Purchase Option
Almighty Rentals is proud to offer a Rental Purchase Option on each rental contract. This program is designed to allow you the Customer to apply a certain percentage of the rental fees paid towards the purchase price of the equipment you have rented. We have found that often a customer may wish to purchase an item at the end of the rental period. This program will allow for a certain percentage of the rental fees to be applied towards the purchase price.
All rentals at Almighty Rentals include an option to purchase the rented item at the end of the rental period. A portion of the rental fee may be applied to the purchase of the item.
Rental inventory will carry a purchase price based upon a pre-determined depreciation schedule. Your rental coordinator can give you the current sale price on any item you rent. A percentage of rental fees paid over the most recent 3 months may be applied against the purchase price as follows:
Tier I: Cash Customers - 20%
Tier II: VIP Program Members - 30%
Tier III: Charge Account Customers - 40%
- The rental purchase option applies towards the specific item rented on a particular rental transaction, and may not be applied towards the purchase of other items from other rental transactions.
- Purchase price is the price available for purchase on the date of contract closing.
- All rental fees must be paid in full up to the date of purchase.
- Purchase must be made within 30 days of the closing of the rental contract.
- Maximum purchase credit is 50% of the purchase price.
- Purchase Option applies to the actual piece of equipment rented and may not be applied towards the purchase of any other item.
- All equipment is sold as is with no warranty.
- All sales are final.
- Cash and VIP Program Members must pay in full at the time of purchase.
- Charge Account Customers may be billed Net 30 within their established credit limits. Sales above a customers credit limit must be paid for at the time of contract closing.