Almighty Rentals Damage Protection Program is meant to provide protection for the customer from unintentional damage or theft of rented equipment while in the customers' possession. In consideration of the additional charge paid by the customer, their responsibility for loss or damage to the equipment, as stated on the rental contract, shall be modified as follows:
1. Loss or Damage resulting from Theft or Vandalism:
In the event the loss or damage to the Equipment is caused by theft or vandalism, Almighty Rentals shall limit its claim against customer as follows:
- Equipment was stored in a secured* location (Customer responsibility is limited to 50% of the current replacement cost of the equipment)
- Equipment was stored in a non-secured* location (Customer responsibility is limited to 90% of the current replacement cost of the equipment)
In all cases of theft, coverage of any sort requires Customer to report the theft to the Company and to the police within 24 hours of discovery of the theft, and to provide a copy of the police report to the Company within 10 days of the date of the theft. Payment for Customer portion is due within 10 days of theft.
2. Damage to Equipment while in customer possession:
Equipment will be considered damaged while in customer possession if it is returned in a materially different condition than that in which it was rented. In the case of damage or breakage while in customer possession, the customer liability for repair shall be limited as follows:
- No charge for repair cost of up to $250 or 10% of the original cost of the equipment, whichever is less.
- Repair costs above $250 or 10% of the original cost of the equipment will be billed to the customer at ½ of the repair cost.
- Loss or damage resulting from overloading of the Equipment or other misuse or improper use of the Equipment.
- Loss or damage resulting from striking overhead objects or associated with the rollover of said Equipment.
- Loss or damage resulting from negligence in properly servicing & maintaining the equipment while in customer possession.
- Loss or damage to tires, tubes, tracks, external hoses, diamond blades or bits.
- Damage resulting from paint including over sprays.
- Loss or damage resulting from operation of the Equipment by any person other than a properly trained operator or in violation of any manufacturers safety instructions.
- Loss or damage resulting from altering Equipment from its original design in any way.
- Loss or damage caused by boom or mast damage due to overloading, or from collision with another object.
- Loss or damage of any kind to scaffolding or steel plates.
- Loss or damage during transportion of Equipment.
- Loss or damage caused by third parties or during unauthorized use of the Equipment.
- Loss or damage related to the use of the Equipment in violation of the Rental Contract.